Mahala and I are excited to inform you that Mona has a new workshop coming up that is all about Sound as Medicine! At 10 am Pacific time on December 14th (this Saturday), she’s having a FREE video event that will tell you all about it. Follow this link: Mona’s Conference Call and look for the Reserve My Spot Now button.
As you know, Mona is an energy worker and her latest teachings are all about sound. Because she’s a medical intuitive, she’s focused on sound as medicine, or taping into the vibrations of sound in order to help yourself heal. It’s practices that you can do to find your own inner harmony.
Her event is promoted through The Shift Network, so you will probably see her promotions on multiple websites.
Mona is highly motivational and passionate when she teaches. If you’ve been looking for something to have fun with in early January, hook up with Mona! And PLEASE, tell a friend, or share on your social networks!
Also, as many of you know, Mona has just released her latest book The Body Awakens, which can be found on Amazon. It’s amazing how fast things come too, and flow through, her as she shares her wisdom with the world.
Below, you’ll find more details about this upcoming workshop. Don’t drag your feet because it will probably sell out fast!
In fact, with the proper sound-healing techniques and intention, you can not only bring about profound healing, you can also attain a sense of “oneness” and live a more joyful and authentic life.
Part of using sound healing as medicine is creating new perceptions around your emotions, bringing reality into a new focus, and clearing the way for deep healing — even for your most persistent health concerns…
On Saturday, December 14, you can discover the power of sound as medicine — and how to move into a space of true healing using deep breathing practices, sound bowls, and more — when you join healer, teacher, and author Mona Delfino for a FREE video event, Discover Sound as Medicine: How to Clear Emotional Blocks & Heal Common Illnesses & Chronic Conditions Through the Power of Your Own Voice.
You can register here on The Shift Network by clicking the Reserve My Spot Now button!
During this special hour, you’ll discover:
- How to create your own regular sound medicine practice at home
- How to care for your own spiritual immune system by placing a tone in your crown chakra that will run through your whole body
- Why meditative sound healing often works for people who insist they aren’t able to meditate effectively
- An experiential journey with 3 singing bowls that will lead you to a new understanding of how they resonate sympathetically with your body’s field
- An ancient shamanic sound practice to help connect with the tone of your heart, which can feed your energy field and shift your emotional, physical, and mental state
- A muscle testing practice to find the “vital tone” for yourself, which can strengthen your energy system and be directed to specific areas of your body that need healing
You’ll discover how your body has its own signature frequencies that match with each sound — and why learning how your body responds to sound is essential for your healing journey..
Mona brings an entire new dimension to the growing field of sound healing — she’s highly skilled at reading energy, and at helping you understand how to engage with yourself and the world around you in deeply healing ways as you grow into the healthy, vibrant person you’re meant to be.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to better understand and heal your persistent health issues through the power of sound!
You can RSVP for free here. Look for the Reserve My Sport Now button.